About this event
We will be hosting bi-monthly virtual drop-in sessions during August and September to give you an opportunity to share your feedback about health and social care services provided in Hillingdon – good or bad. Whether you want to talk to us about a visit to your GP surgery or your local hospital, we’re here to listen.
Maybe you need help to find the right services or want information and advice about raising a concern or complaint; you can talk to us about that too.
Sessions will take place via Zoom and 30-minute bookable slots are available.
- Thursday 5 August -12:00pm-1:00pm
- Thursday 19 August - 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Thursday 2 September -12:00pm-1:00pm
- Thursday 16 September- 12:00pm -1:00pm
- Thursday 30 September- 12:00pm-1:00pm