Tell us about your experiences of health and social care, and the changes that you would like to see made locally, in our online survey.
Some of the changes Hillingdon residents have already told us that they would like to see include:
- Better access to communication with hospital departments
- Improvements to the waiting times for autism assessment and support
- More efficient hospital transport services.
Health and care services need to hear from the people who use them about how they can make improvements. So, we want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what's worked and what can be better, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It’s that simple.