A year in which we have successfully developed solid foundations on which to deliver our mandate as the independent consumer champion for health and social care in Hillingdon.
Key achievements include:
- A total of 71,648 people directly engaged with and over 100,000 indirectly
- 368 residents signposted to services, or supported with advice and information
- 300 responses to our GP survey
- Key relationships formed with health and social care commissioners and providers
- Promoting residents views and experiences at over 300 meetings
- Strategically involved in 4 major change programs for health and social care in Hillingdon
- 60 people in Hillingdon can now potentially have knee operations they would have been refused before.