Over 2,500 Hillingdon residents have taken part in our events and workshops, or given us their views on local health and care services. Highlights from the year include:
- Your views of what works well in health care, what could be done better from our 'What would you do?' campaign as part of the NHS long term plan.
- How we supported schools in Hillingdon by delivering mental health and wellbeing programmes to students.
- Our Young Healthwatch Hillingdon activities, including a review of sexual health services in the borough.
- A review of accessibility of dentistry services in Hillingdon.
- Our involvement in the review of Mount Vernon Cancer Centre.