Healthwatch Hillingdon has published its Annual Report for 2018/2019.
Each year we produce an annual report to inform the public about what we have been doing this year, themes we have found from listening to your views, the difference we have made and our priorities for next year.
Inside you will be able to find:
- Changes you want to see in health and social care
- Highlights from the year
- Young Healthwatch Hillingdon activities
- A summary of our Lower Back Pain Decommissioning patient experience report
- A summary of our Wayfinding at Hillingdon Hospital report
- Feedback and views from the public
- What it’s like to volunteer with us
- Finance updates
- Our plans for next year