The work of Healthwatch Hillingdon is relevant to you, your family, friends and the wider community. We all use health and social care services or know someone who does.
By becoming involved you can:
- have your say on important service issues
- get attention for neglected issues or ideas
- review and monitor how local services are planned and run
- influence those who make decisions about new or existing health & social care services
- help the community speak with a stronger local voice
- help services provide better care.
What does getting involved mean?:
- It’s up to you how and when you get involved with Healthwatch Hillingdon.
- It is your choice; you can be involved as little or as much you want.
- You may simply just want to be kept up to date on Healthwatch Hillingdon activities, or you may only wish to become involved when an issue directly affects you, or it may be your desire to help steer our activities at board level.
- However you choose to support the us your involvement is essential in helping shape the future of the health and social care services in our communities.